An estimated 67% if consumers now use social media networks as their primary source for customer service. Far from exposing brands to negative comments, research has found that customers are likely to spend 20-40% more with companies that engage and respond to customers via social media.
Grasping how to do engage with your audience and resolve their requests isn’t just about maintaining your reputation – its a way to actively build loyalty and increase your bottom line.
About our course
A half-day course discussing the innovations in customer service on social media that can help to cut costs and improve your business’ public image
- Handling complaints and customer queries on social media
- How to avoid PR disasters on social media
- Strategies and tools for managing large volumes of customer enquiries
- How to deliver outstanding customer service on social media
- Stand out examples of the good, the bad and the ugly of social media customer service
Recommended level of experience
A basic understanding of social media networks is advised for this course, due to the specific focus on how to use each platform to deliver the best possible customer service experience.
The course is priced at €239+VAT for up to 15 participants.